CAT 2021 Comprehensive Program
About the Program
For CAT 2021 preparation, we at MathOratory provide you a completely Structured and Comprehensive course. Some key features in the course:
- 800+ lessons with more than 200 hours of training
- LIVE Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Workshops – practice sessions with time limit and analysis
- 100+ Tests covering CAT, XAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP
- GD | PI | WAT preparation also included
Additionally, you get:
- Roadmap structure for the lessons with weekly targets
- One-One Progress Review and Mentoring
- One-One Mock Analysis sessions
- 24×7 Doubt Clearing feature in the course
You can avail a TRIAL to the full course. We start our training with a Preparatory Module which contains basics of each area under the training. You will get the entire Preparatory Module for FREE.
Just click on the button below, create an account and Enroll for FREE to avail the TRIAL.
Details about the Timeline of the Course:
- We start off your preparation with the Preparatory Module for each section – QA | LRDI | VARC. In the Preparatory Module, you will learn the basic ideas of each module to be covered for each of the sections. It is very important for aspirants to carefully go through the Preparatory Module, which will help you in the topic wise preparation going forward. Moreover, we have kept the Preparatory Module of each section in FULL TRIAL. You can Enroll For Free to avail the entire Preparatory Module.
- After the Preparatory Module completes, you should then start off with the topic-wise lessons (divided with weekly targets). It is VERY STRONGLY recommended that you follow the sequence in which the lessons are set up. The Video Lessons will explain you basic ideas of a specific topic and then the Practice Sessions will train you to apply those basics into actual questions.
- Throughout the course preparation, you will have easy access to clear your doubts. For each lesson, there will be a Discussion tab and you will have an option to ask a question related to that lesson. As soon as you ask the question, the instructor will be notified and your doubt will be taken into account. Additionally, we will have On-Demand LIVE Doubt clearing sessions every Saturday from 8 PM. If you have any doubts which need further clarity, you can book a session from the relevant course included in the bundle.
- Progress Monitoring and Target Setting: From the start of the course, you can book Progress Review sessions from One to One Counselling Sessions (added in the bundle). In these sessions, we will sit with you and analyze your course completion till this point and how to prepare going forward. After the session, you will be personally mailed an excel sheet having current progress and target till the next progress review set up by the mentor during the session.
- We provide a total of 60 sectional tests, which are divided into two batches. The first batch will have 10 tests for QA, 10 tests for LRDI and 10 tests for VARC. Each of these tests in Batch 1 will be module specific tests. The second batch will also have 10 tests each for QA, LRDI, VARC (but they will be of mixed topics).
- In our LIVE Workshop sessions you will be tested further (topic-wise) followed by LIVE analysis and discussion of the tests to be conducted during the workshop. The sessions will be conducted LIVE on Sundays, starting roughly at the end of April of the current academic session. The sessions will initially be of 3 hours (7 PM to 10 PM) and will later extend, as the exams approaches. Check the full schedule of this year’s sessions here. All students will be welcome to join the Analysis LIVE and in case they miss them, then there will also be an option to view the recording later. The recordings can be viewed as many times needed for revision purpose.
- All our Mocks are prepared by toppers of these aptitude tests. You will get a total of 25 Mocks for CAT and 25 Mocks for Other Management Entrance Tests (NMAT, SNAP, IIFT, XAT). The Mocks for CAT will launch for various window periods (mentioned along with the mocks in the portal). We provide an AI-Based Projected Percentile depending on the level of difficulty of the section and the entire test. These percentiles will indicate what percentile you may expect in the actual exam if your performance had been similar.
- Students will also get 5 complimentary One to One Mock Analysis sessions (each of 2 hours). These sessions can be booked from One to One Counselling Sessions (added in the bundle). In the session, we will have a detailed analysis of the student’s performance in the previous mocks, work on their strategy and help them fine-tune it as per requirement.
- Our GD, PI, WAT program starts with B-School Counseling Sessions. We follow a mentorship program for the GD-PI preparation. The mentors will be from various elite B-Schools (either current students or recently graduated ones). Students will be allocated to different mentors at the beginning of the program. These mentors will closely guide the aspirants during the entire program. There will be additional sessions on GD, WAT, PI and also on important topics. Students will also get Mock Interview sessions and guidance in WAT & GD skills and also on B School form-filling, if required.