LIVE Practice Sessions
CAT and OMETs
About the Program
LIVE Practice Sessions are part of our Comprehensive program and One-One LIVE program for CAT & OMETs Prep. The design of the course is targetted at gradually developing required skills to crack these competitive exams.
- Each week, we will conduct 3 to 4 LIVE Sessions till the end of September*.
- Key skills – like decision making, time management – will be internally developed for each student, through smartly created exercises & workshops.
- In the workshops, the mentors will solve the same tests LIVE and thereby enabling the students to understand how to take the decisions under time pressure.
*Note: From October, only the LIVE Workshops (more specifically, the exam specific marathons) will continue till the end of December. To understand more about the workshops, scroll down…
Mentors at MathOratory have
Sneak Peek into one of our workshops
Watch Mr. Soumya Chakraborty explaining what’s the need of the workshops, discussing on how to make the right decisions and more importantly, how to work on improving those decision-making over time.
Obviously, these things have to be practiced over a period to fine tune these decisions according to your requirements.
But, that’s where the LIVE tests conducted in our workshops and the LIVE analysis provided by our mentors in these workshops come in handy.
How the course helps the aspirants
In the questions discussions, the main focus of the sessions will be understanding how to improve your thinking and approach. From that point of view, we have structured in the following manner:
- In March, we focused primarily on Comprehending skills and Reasoning skills.
– These two are foundations of these tests.
- From April, we will be focusing on how to apply those abilities in actual questions (CAT and OMETs like).
In the Workshops, we will be focusing on the following:
- Best practices applied by CAT and OMETs toppers while they attempt a question paper.
- How to properly take decisions and manage the available time to your best advantage?
Click on the “Our Courses” tab and check the details of the relevant course you wish to enrol for.
In the CAT Comprehensive course, we don’t just provide a video repository. There’s a Structured Roadmap design where you will have weekly targets for completing the lessons. So, the lessons will open on a weekly basis. Once the lessons are open, it will never close till the course validity. Additionally, we also provide “Progress Review” sessions (One-One) in which we will help you target your course completion and other facets of the preparation.
For the CAT One-One LIVE program or GMAT One-One LIVE program, all the classes will be LIVE sessions and One-One with mentors. For the CAT Comprehensive Program, in addition to the Roadmap based preparation, we conduct weekly LIVE Workshops starting from April (Every Sunday 7 PM to 10 PM). Additionally, you will also be able to book LIVE Doubt Clearing Sessions on Saturdays (as per your requirement).
The course validities varies from course to course. Please check the various courses in the “Our Courses” tab and visit the page of the relevant course to check their respective validity.
Any online mode, including Online Net Banking, Debit/Credit Cards, UPI/Wallet, etc. are acceptable modes of payment.
The payment gateway used in MathOratory is that of Instamojo. It is completely secure and does not store any user data. As an added layer of protection, our website is SSL certified, which will encrypt all information that you provide while making the payment. For full information related to this, you can check our Terms and Conditions by clicking on this link.